Find out what Live/Dried Blood Cell Analysis (also known as Darkfield Microscopy) is and learn 10 very cool things it could tell you about your health.
My mission is to empower you to take charge of your health. Much of the analysis is spent on educating you on what is going on inside of you, why the various imbalances may be occurring and what you can do to improve your health, naturally. A live/dried blood analysis is a great tool to get you on the right track to living a healthier happier life. Read on to find out more about this amazing tool and get answers to some commonly asked questions!
WHAT IS LIVE/DRIED BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS?
Live Blood Analysis is “a precious gift for those who can receive it and use it to heal themselves and others. A milestone on the long road of medical science and truth” – Barry Lynes, The Cancer Cure that Worked, The Rife Report
Live/Dried Blood Cell Analysis is an in-depth qualitative look at your blood, both as a live and a dried sample.
Using a high powered microscope which is attached to a TV screen, you get the see your blood and its components up close. This gives you the opportunity to experience a detailed analysis of the story that your blood is telling about your health.
Live/Dried Blood Cell Analysis is both a preventive and reactive tool, showing us what is happening within the body and what may happen in the future if current conditions don’t change.
THE FUNCTION OF YOUR BLOOD
Your blood takes an impression of every cell of your being and is therefore the most sensitive organ in your system.
Blood is not just a liquid but a flowing tissue containing solid cells, dissolved fibrous proteins and a plasma liquid. It delivers water, hormones and nutrients to the body and picks up cellular waste products. It acts as a primary carrier of immunity and helps to control body temperature. It transports, communicates, regulates, protects, delivers and removes. As such, it is a perfect reflection of your state of health and on a deeper level, your state of consciousness.
WHAT DOES A LIVE/DRIED BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS REVEAL?
A Live/Dried Blood Cell Analysis can provide a lot of information about your health because your blood literally passes through every part of your body.
As a result, it carries information with it that we can use to identify imbalances in the body.
“Disease is a general condition of one’s internal environment” – Prof. Dr. Guenther Enderlein
Examples of possible indications in a live/dried blood analysis:
- Areas of toxicity or inflammation
- General hormonal imbalances (ie adrenal stress)
- Congested or stressed organs (ie liver/gallbladder, kidney)
- Presence of unwanted organisms such as candida or intestinal parasites
- Signs of dehydration
- Signs of nutrient deficiencies (ie vitamin B12/Folic Acid, magnesium, iron, calcium).
- Presence of heavy metal toxins
- Inflammation in bowels
- Stress in the cardiovascular system
- Poorly digested or assimilated proteins, or lack of protein
THE LIVE BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
For the live blood cell analysis, the drop of blood is drawn from your finger tip via diabetic lancet and is immediately placed between two glass slides. This keeps the blood form oxidizing and the cells “alive” or mobile.
I will show you your red blood cells using a powerful microscope with a special darkfield condenser, at a 100x magnification. This helps us get a really close look so we see how the red blood cells are shaped and whether they are all clumped together or nicely separated. We might see red blood cells that are larger (macrocytes) or smaller (microcytes) than normal, which can indicate Vitamin B deficiencies or problems with the digestive tract resulting in nutrient deficiencies. We might see white blood cells that are not moving around the blood plasma like they should, which could indicate a possible lack of zinc, vitamin C or oxygen in the blood. Further, we may see certain formations in the blood that indicate toxic build-up coming from the kidneys or liver. One such formation is called a symplast and this can indicate the need for detoxifying certain organs.
THE DRIED BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
The dried sample is also taken from the fingertip via the same lancet puncture as the live sample. It viewed at only 4x magnification.
Rather than looking at individual cells and how they are shaped, this analysis looks at patterns formed by the drop of blood, which can indicate both acute and chronic conditions in the body.
The dried blood cell analysis might reveal the presence of heavy metals, which appear as a dark ring around the outside of the sample. Or there may be large white “puddles” (polymerized protein puddles) appearing near the centre of the drop, indicating potential bowel inflammation. Tiny white clusters of these polymerized protein puddles around the centre of the sample may indicate long term adrenal stress.
HOW IS THE BLOOD SAMPLE TAKEN?
Blood is drawn from your finger using a diabetic lancet. We need one drop for the live sample, one drop for the dried sample and I will draw a third drop to check your blood type (if you don’t already know it). This simple procedure is called capillary puncture and I am certified to safely perform it by Robotech Institute. It is exactly the same as a diabetic person using a lancet to check his or her blood sugar levels.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR LIVE/DRIED BLOOD ANALYSIS SESSION
- The session will take about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- A first drop of blood is drawn from your fingertip and placed on a microscopic slide, which is covered to keep the blood in its living form.
- A second drop of blood is placed on a separate slide and allowed to dry.
- A third drop may be taken to determine your blood type if you don’t already know it.
- Each slide is then viewed with a special darkfield microscope, which is attached to a camera and a TV screen. This makes it possible to see very small particles, smaller than a cell, that would not normally be visible under a regular light microscope. All the living components of the blood are seen clearly. You as the patient are able to see your own blood up close!
- The majority of the session is spent analyzing and discussing what your blood represents.
- Upon completion of the analysis I will prepare and send you a detailed report stating the findings and specific recommendations based on the analysis performed.
- Recommendations may consist of diet and/or lifestyle advice, specific supplements, essential oil protocols, specific organ cleanses or detoxes, or I may recommend other therapies (ie lymphatic drainage massage).
- I take a positive approach to health and the results of your blood analysis are discussed in a supportive and confidential environment.
WHO CAN HAVE A LIVE/DRIED BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS? WHAT IS THE COST?
I have performed over 1000 live/dried blood analyses, for people of all ages from babies to the elderly.
Anyone who wishes to improve their health can benefit. I currently live and work in Langley, BC (greater Vancouver area) and an in-person visit to my office is required for the analysis to be done. The cost for an initial live/dried blood analysis is CAD $180 (adult) or CAD $140 (child 12 and under).
I am a certified Live/Dried Blood Cell Analyst since 2011. My intensive year long certification comes from The Hahnemann College in Ontario, Canada.
If your have further questions about Live/Dried Blood Cell Analysis, my work as a health practitioner or would like to book an appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this Contact Form
If you have found this article useful, please feel free to share it with your friends!
Daniela Harfman makes no claims to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease nor do the services provided by Daniela Harfman replace any other treatment. Please consult your family medical doctor for the diagnosis or treatment of disease.